This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take responsibility for the learning and progress of a class as part of a supportive teaching and learning team. You will be expected to demonstrate that you are able to plan, prepare and organise engaging learning opportunities with challenge and creativity, whilst remaining innovative and confident to be flexible in your approach. You should be able to promote our learning values of Equality, Curiosity, Perseverance and Passion at all times and create and maintain the positive ethos already existing in our school.
We can offer you:
· an innovative and supportive working environment
· caring, well behaved and motivated children
· friendly and hardworking colleagues
· good career development opportunities
· an assurance that your well-being will always be a priority
The successful candidate will have:
· experience of teaching within a primary school setting
· a commitment to the education and well-being of all the pupils in our school
· the ability to work well as a member of a team
· a hardworking and highly motivated work ethic
· a passion for teaching and learning
· drive, imagination, creativity and ability to use their own initiative
· a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.