This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
10 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday-Friday, Term Time 190 Days, plus 5 Inset
- M1-UPS3 (Outer London)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint:
- Teachers who are highly motivated, creative and well organised.
- Teachers who are able to plan and deliver sequences of lessons effectively.
- Teachers who wish to develop outstanding practice, have a love of learning and high expectations of children’s progress, achievement and behaviour.
- Teachers who have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Teachers who want to develop their professional careers.
- Teachers who value the rich diversity of our schools.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued.
- A highly motivated staff team and supportive parents.
- Children who enjoy learning and are motivated by enriching learning experiences.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop professionally.
- Professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Elphege's RC Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 385 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Elphege's RC Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
The Federation consists of St. Elphege’s Infant School and St. Elphege’s Junior School. Our schools are friendly and caring places where we enjoy good relationships between dedicated staff, pupils, parents, governors, parishes and local community. The schools welcome families and staff from the Catholic faith, as well as those from many other faith backgrounds and those of no faith. Our community is exceptionally diverse yet beautifully cohesive; we embrace and celebrate the richness that such diversity brings. This is reflected in our staff teams where dedicated and enthusiastic professionals from a range of backgrounds, cultures and faiths work harmoniously to ensure the best possible provision for the children in our care.
Arranging a visit to St Elphege's RC Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Gifford Primary School
Greenhill Gardens, Northolt, UB5 6BU
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Inspirational KS1 and KS2 Teachers
St Bernadette Catholic Junior School
1 - 4 Atkins Road, London, SW12 0AB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey