Cherry Fields Primary School are looking for an experienced KS1 Class Teacher for a Fixed Term 1 year Maternity cover to work with us, part time, 2 days a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher to join our cluster of schools, and further develop their career working with a Senior Leadership team judged Outstanding by Ofsted. All our schools have a passion and understanding of what effective teaching and learning is, and our goal is to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Someone who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
- Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
- A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
- A values led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
- Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
Consisting of four schools, the Banbury cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools’ benefit from being able to share resources, knowledge and best practise to support each other and maintain high quality teaching. Joining us will allow for opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional skills.
Longford Park (Nursery to Year 5) and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 2) are exciting, new build growing schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an outstanding, one form entry primary school.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Candidates may be shortlisted and invited to interview before the closing date.