Burton End Primary Academy are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team for maternity cover. Applications are welcomed from teachers across all year groups.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated
It is important to belong at work and the work you do is relied upon by our pupils, so even small positive differences which are made, make people very happy. We want to ensure you have a good work life balance and one of the ways we achieve this is by having a two-week autumn half term break.
In return we will offer:
- Job satisfaction through making a positive impact on our student’s lives
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Supportive and positive management
- Investment in your training and development
- Bespoke teacher development programmes supported by our Teaching School Hub
- Excellent career development opportunities in our school and across the trust including secondments to other trust schools
- Evidence informed research opportunities via our Research School and programmes to reduce teacher workload including the development of the CUSP curriculum and other programmes the staff within our schools benefit from
- Wellbeing support service
- Trust wide professional development and wellbeing day for all staff
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.