59 days remaining to apply
Start date details
31 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - This can be a full or part time position
- View all Part timejobs - This can be a full or part time position
- MPS/ UPS (£28,000 - £43,685)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Can challenge, inspire and support children in their learning;
- Can plan and provide outstanding learning opportunities;
- Have a good knowledge and experience of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum;
- Have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Are able to create a high-quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment;
- Are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team sharing good practice.
- Have an English, Art or Humanities specialism (desirable).
What the school offers its staff
We can offer the right candidates:
- An ambitious, well organised and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Excellent pupil behaviours for learning
- A highly organised, forward thinking and very supportive SLT;
- Wonderful opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues across the Trust;
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities
Further details about the role
Bulford St Leonard’s Church of England Primary School is looking to appoint a Year 2, 3 or 4 Class Teacher to join our friendly and vibrant school starting in September 2023 (or earlier).
Please note: this position could be full or part time.
Sitting at the heart of the Bulford community, our school serves both military and local families and our Christian values of trust, wisdom, forgiveness and service are evident throughout the school. Bulford St Leonard’s CE Primary School is a school where futures are created.
We are immensely proud of our school, including our bespoke curriculum and extensive grounds. As a Class Teacher, you will work collaboratively as part of a team, to serve the community by providing education of the highest quality.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bulford St Leonard's C of E (VA) Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 199 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01980 632309
C of E (VA) Primary School
Arranging a visit to Bulford St Leonard's C of E (VA) Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury
Earls Court Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7LX
Class Teacher (subject release cover)
Preshute Church of England Primary School
High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4HH
The Trinity Church of England Primary Academy
Quakers Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2FH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon