Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 February 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- Main Scale or UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Evidence of a commitment and enthusiasm for collaborative practices and high quality provision in teaching and learning.
- Evidence of an understanding of child development and children's learning within a school context.
- Evidence of an understanding of effective classroom organisation and management.
- Evidence of an ability to form and maintain effective relationships with staff, parents and children.
- Evidence of an understanding of the need for continuity, coherence, and balance in relation to the learning needs of children and appropriate curricular provision.
- Evidence of an understanding of the need for effective planning and assessment in relation to children's learning.
What the school offers its staff
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic teachers who love being in the classroom. If you are committed and driven by a passion to make learning exciting, if you too love learning and want to continue to develop as a teacher and leader and be part of a large, energetic team, we would love to meet you.
Further details about the role
This position is open to teachers who are looking to take on a leadership role, including becoming a subject leader and/or a year group leader.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Winns Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 610 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Winns Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
The Winns is a large, three form entry, community primary school located in Waltham Forest. We are a supportive, happy school with a great staff team who care passionately about the children we teach. Our school is next to Lloyd’s Park and the William Morris gallery and benefits from having excellent transport links to central London. We serve a vibrant and diverse community, where excellent relationships promote a warm and secure environment where children feel safe and valued.
Arranging a visit to The Winns Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
John Donne Primary School
Woods Road, London, SE15 2SW
Keys Meadow Primary School
84 Tysoe Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 6FB
Inspirational KS1 and KS2 Teachers
St Bede's Catholic Infant School
Thornton Road, London, SW12 0LF
East Wickham Primary Academy
Wickham Street, Welling, Kent, DA16 3BP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London