Bell Farm Primary School, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £25,543 to £37,152|
• Deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach
• Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
• Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils’ you teach
• Be aware of pupils’ capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn
• Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them
Interviews will be via Zoom on Friday 5th June. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
● Individually-tailored CPD; Bell Farm is committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate staff.
● A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
● Free places at Breakfast Club for any children that attend Bell Farm during working hours.
● An Employee Assistance Programme, offering confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● MyBenefits: a reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council.
● A weekly Business Manager award, to recognise a member of staff who has made an outstanding contribution to the team.
● A termly reward to a member of staff drawn at random from those with 100% attendance.
● An annual award to all members of staff with 100% attendance for the year.
● Free teas and coffees during breaks.
- Class Teacher main scale JD and PS 01.16.pdf  0.15 MB
- Bell Farm GDPR privacy notice job applicants 06.19.pdf  0.15 MB
- Application_Form_For_Teaching_Staff 06.19.docx  0.10 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||589 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Bell Farm Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Bell Farm Primary School
Bell Farm received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted in March 2019, with the inspection praising a "strongly inclusive culture" that "helps this large school to feel like a family where everyone is known, listened to and cared for." Our beautiful grounds are enjoyed by friendly and polite pupils who are eager to learn, supported by a welcoming community of staff, parents and governors all working together.
We're situated less than a mile from both Hersham and Walton-on-Thames train stations, with fast trains into Waterloo taking just 26 minutes. Often featured on lists of the best places to live and raise a family, Walton-on-Thames is renowned for its pretty towpath, open spaces and friendly pubs, shops and cafes.
Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 5NB