- KS1, KS2
- £25,714 - £36,961 (MPS1-6)
Class Teacher job summary
BIRCHES FIRST SCHOOL require the following Permanent staff members for September 2022.
1 x Full time Class Teacher – Birches First School (Part of Codsall Multi-Academy Trust)
1 x Part time 0.4 Class Teacher – Birches First School (Part of Codsall Multi-Academy trust)
Salary - £ (Subject to Teachers Terms and Conditions) Main Pay scale.
Full Time - 32.5 hours per week – Please label application form FT - Full Time Post
Part Time - 13.0 hours per week – Please label application form PT - Part Time Post
Unfortunately, we will not be taking any ECT applications at this time.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team who:
• is or aspires to be an outstanding teacher
• has a secure knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
• can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
• has high expectations for learning and behaviour to ensure every pupil
reaches their full potential
• is open to new ideas and approaches and works effectively as part of a team
We can offer you
• A great team of hardworking colleagues
• Outstanding children who strive to be the best they can be
• Supportive parents and governors
• Opportunities for professional development within school and as part of the MAT
• A well-resourced and safe working environment
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Christine Lawley on 01902 297910 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing date; Friday 20th May 2022 at 9am. Applications can be delivered to the school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 23rd May 2022
Unfortunately, if you have not been contacted by Friday 20th May 2022, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Two references will be requested for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Applying for the job
Please contact the school to arrange a visit or to request an application form.
Download an application form - 464 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.