|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
We are delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for a highly committed and passionate teacher to join Boorley Park Primary School, a brand new primary school that opened in September 2019. For the right candidate this is a unique chance to make their own mark on a new school in the heart of a new community.
We are looking for teacher with experience of teaching Year 1, who can take a leading role in developing the KS1 curriculum at Boorley Park for the first time. This will be our first Year 1 cohort into the school and so offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to shape the curriculum of the school.
The key features of our vision are:
• Children are at the heart of what we do;
• We provide ambitious, high quality education for all, with high expectations of success for all in every aspect of school life.
• A safe, secure, inclusive environment where all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential.
• An exciting creative curriculum with a focus on preparing children to understand the world around them and to make a difference.
• Encouraging pupils to have creative and enquiring minds as confident, resilient and happy learners with good mental and physical health.
• Developing genuine partnerships with parents and all members of the school community to enable all to achieve their full potential.
• Developing a life-long love of learning that extends beyond the curriculum and into the world that we live in.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who can inspire and motivate staff and pupils and who is able to work with the leadership team to develop this new school so it is at the heart of the community.
Applications should be on Wildern Academy Trust application forms, our application form does differ from the standard Hampshire County Council form and individual CV’s will not be accepted. If you currently work in a school, please ensure one of your references is from your current Headteacher. Application forms and further information about the school can be found on the Boorley Park Primary School website https://www.boorleyparkprimary.org/sv/ct1/
Completed Wildern Academy Trust application forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com or sent by post for the attention of Mrs F Mitchell, Wildern School, Wildern Lane, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 4EJ.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office on 01489 737970 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications: Midday Tuesday 25th February 2020
Please note, we reserve the right to close vacancies early if we receive applications that meet the criteria, therefore you are strongly advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
Wildern Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for teacher with experience of teaching Year 1, who can take a leading role in developing the KS1 curriculum at Boorley Park for the first time.
Benefits of working for our trust include:
● Enrolment in one of the UK’s Largest public sector pension schemes
● A tax efficient Cycle-to-Work scheme through salary sacrifice
● A tax efficient IT Leasing scheme through salary sacrifice
● Friendly and sociable colleagues
● Staff membership rates to our modern Leisure Centre at Wildern School
|School type||Free School|
|School size||30 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Boorley Park website (opens in a new window)|
About Boorley Park
Boorley Park Primary School, Botley, Hampshire, SO32 2SH