Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
KS1, KS2, Primary
Will consider full-time, part-time
MPS (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE)
Salary Range: MPS (£25,714 - £36,961 FTE)
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Start Date: 1st September 2021
We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced Primary Academy seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic new teacher to our team, who is committed to supporting the next exciting phase of our school development and can take our pupils on an exciting learning journey, promoting both excellence and enjoyment. As the successful candidate, you will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within your class, ensuring a clear focus on every individual’s progress, development and success. You will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group team and promote the vision for excellence in learning at Braybrook Primary Academy. Are you:
- looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- a great team player with a good sense of humour?
- able to motivate children through dynamic, creative and inspiring learning opportunities?
- an excellent practitioner, committed to high expectations of yourself and your learners?
- seeking new ways to develop your own practice and that of the staff around you?
- excited by teaching and by making learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement?
- solution-driven and resilient?
If so, then this is the ideal post for you!
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
233 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Braybrook Primary Academy
Braybrook Primary Academy can offer you: · a school with many identified areas of strength (Ofsted Feb 2017). · a leadership team and school community that is committed to building on its current successes. · opportunities to inform the development of our school, as we aspire ‘to be the best we can be’. · a hardworking, friendly and supportive team who genuinely want to make a difference. · happy, enthusiastic learners and supportive parents. · a commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally. Braybrook Primary Academy is part of the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust (DLPT), a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. Benefits of working for the DLPT include: • a collaborative approach to working;
• access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme; • opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust, to share best practice and resources; • centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks, so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
For further information about who we are and what we do please visit: www.braybrookprimary.co.uk and www.diamondlearningtrust.com
Arranging a visit to Braybrook Primary Academy
Visits are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action, following the Schools’ Covid risk assessment guidelines. If you would like further information, please contact the school office for an informal discussion with the Headteacher on 01733 232159