Bricknell Primary School are looking for an excellent practitioner who has the desire to work within a highly motivated team and who can help lead the school to new levels of excellence in teaching and learning.
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale, M1 £30,000 - M6 £41,333. Teachers Upper Pay Scale, UPS1 £43,266 - UPS3 £46,525. Start Date January 2024 to August 2024.
In addition to the successful candidate’s responsibilities, the role will involve:
• has excellent classroom practice;
• has high expectations;
• is creative and innovative;
• is committed, motivated and enthusiastic;
• enjoys working as part of a team.
We will offer:
• the opportunity to work within a large, successful school Primary School;
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced local advisory board and multi-academy trust.
Visits to the school are advised
This job post has expired.