This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 9am
18 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 25 hours
- TMS £28,000 to £38,810 pro rata based on hours & weeks worked
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for an exceptional professional who:
- Has experience of working in primary education.
- Is committed to making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
- Is creative and able to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve.
- Is positive and have effective classroom management strategies.
- Has a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress.
- Is resilient and committed to working as part of a team.
- Will go the extra-mile for our children.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Polite children whose 'outstanding behaviour' contributes strongly to our school ethos. They are keen to learn and are proud of their school.
- A strong and supportive leadership team, staff and governors.
- Colleagues who are supportive, welcoming, and innovative.
- Parents who encourage their children to do their best and support us at every opportunity.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Broad Heath Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 660 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Broad Heath is an inner-city school with 600+ children. We are looking to recruit a teacher who is able to work in KS1 or KS2 as designated by School leadership. Experience is preferred. although an ECT will be considered. We are seeking a passionate, resilient, and ambitious teacher to join our school and inspire a generation of children.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Teacher (Main Scale) - Part time, fixed term
Studley Infants' School
High Street, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HJ
KS2 Teacher - suitable for ECTs
Grangehurst Primary School
Anderton Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 6JN
Stoke Heath Primary School
Heath Crescent, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 4PR
Wyken Croft Primary School
Wyken Croft, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 3AA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Coventry and West Midlands