- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12-months)
- MPS 1-6 (£29,218 - £40,444)
Pinewood School Academy Trust is a SEND Secondary School in Ware, Hertfordshire which provides education for students with a range of needs including Autism, Down’s Syndrome and other conditions that result in a developmental delay. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join us as soon as possible for 12-month maternity cover.You will bring creativity and innovation to developing a holistic curriculum designed to meet the needs of the individual student. We are looking for a new member of our staff team who will bring an engaging personality and a sense of humour to the work of the school. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
• excellent and innovative classroom practice with the ability to engage and motivate all learners;
• a clear commitment towards raising standards and expectations to enable all learners to reach their potential;
• a demonstrable record of outstanding classroom practice
• commitment, dedication and enthusiasm in sharing our vision for the development of our community
• commitment to child protection procedures and policy and a clear understanding of safeguarding, especially as it relates to vulnerable students.
• The ability to successfully liaise with parents, sometimes in challenging situations.
Experience of working within a Special School is not a pre-requisite for this position. Rather, an interest and enthusiasm for developing within this exciting, challenging and rewarding area of education is key.
Please return/email your completed application form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5.00 pm on Friday 13th August 2021
Due to current social distancing measures, the application process will be completed on line and Interviews will be held virtually, Week Commencing 20th August 2021, date to be advised
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.