St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Crawley, Crawley, West Sussex
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,000,.00 to £40,000,.00|
Provide high quality teaching and learning experiences for the assigned pupils in conjunction with the Professional Teacher Standards
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to degree level
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Relevant experience and or/training(teaching practice) in primary education.
• A happy, caring and inclusive environment where staff and children learn alongside each other
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are happy, responsive and keen to learn
• Experience of working in a supportive 2-form entry school with friendly, professional year groups
• A school that invests in staff well-being and is committed to reducing workload
• A forward-looking school with high aspirations and standards (judged ‘Outstanding by Ofsted February 2018)
• A modern and well-resourced learning environment including attractive ground for outdoor learning
• A wide range of professional development opportunities to further your career.
• A superb school to start your teaching including NQT.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||412 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Crawley website (opens in a new window)|
Southgate Drive, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6HD