Chaddlewood Primary School is a two-form entry school set in extensive grounds in Plympton. Our most recent Ofsted inspection took place in November 2022 and judged us overall to be a 'Good' school and 'Outstanding' for behaviours and attitudes and personal development. We are looking to appoint an inspirational and creative teacher to join our accomplished and dedicated team for September 2024.
If you have the commitment and dedication to work in a school that is continually striving to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being, your application would be very welcome.
We can offer you in return
- an innovative and inclusive school
- opportunities to work with a broad range of skilled professionals within the school and across the trust
- an excellent working environment where leaders have high expectations for pupils to be successful
- a school which offers children an exceptional range of opportunities to develop and nurture talents and interests.
- the opportunity to work with pupils who understand that differences make everyone unique and who respect and show interest in the opinions of others
- teaching staff who put the quality of children’s experiences at the heart of the curriculum
ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure and excellent references are required for this post.
In accordance with Part Three ‘Safer Recruitment’ of Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance, and as part of the due diligence on shortlisted candidates, WeST will conduct an online search. This may help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which the Trust might want to consider and/or explore with shortlisted applicants.
Tours of the school are encouraged and by appointment only, please contact the school office.
Chaddlewood Primary School, Plympton, Plymouth PL7 2EU (Roll 372)
This job post has expired.