The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
At Chapel St Leonards Primary School we nurture our children to be caring and successful learners who are well prepared for the future. We pride ourselves on creating a love of learning through engaging and meaningful learning opportunities which open doors to the wider world.
We are looking to appoint - a Teacher
Please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment with CIT.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- A Bike2Work Scheme
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and ECTs.
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Tom Shaw-Headteacher,firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01754 872429
Closing date for applications: 27.11.23 12pm Please note Chapel Primary School reserve the right to interview and appoint earlier than the closing date.
Interviews will take place: TBC
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.