To be responsible for teaching and learning in a Key Stage One class.
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all learners in your care.
As a teacher, to monitor and support the overall progress and development of learners.
To facilitate and encourage learning experiences which provide learners with the opportunity to achieve their potential and to contribute to raising standards of their attainment.
To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
The post holder is required to carry out under the reasonable direction of the headteacher, the professional duties of a teacher which are set out in the relevant paragraphs of the School Teachers Pay and Conditions document and any subsequent amendments. The post holder must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to the Multi Academy Trust’s Equal Opportunities Policy. The particular duties and responsibilities may be subject to reasonable change from time to time following consultation between the headteacher and the post holder.
Planning and preparing lessons
- Teaching, according to the educational needs of the children, as determined by effective assessment for learning
- Assessing, recording and reporting on pupils’ progress
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all learners
- To provide all learners with experiences which provide them with the opportunity to achieve their potential and to contribute to raising of standards of achievement
- To support pupils’ personal and academic growth, including specific responsibilities for safeguarding.
This job post has expired.