Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (2 year fixed term)
Churchfield CE Primary Academy (part of St Chad’s Academies Trust) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, adaptable and successful practitioner from September 2021.
We are seeking to recruit passionate, outstanding teacher. As a small school we are all leaders and work collaboratively sharing good practice and supporting school, improvement. We have an open style of leadership and encourage candidates who have an ability to work proactively to develop the learning opportunities for our pupils.
We are looking for a teacher who can
· Develop an exciting environment where our children will grow both emotionally and academically.
· Motivate children through exciting experiences and opportunities.
· Work collaboratively with staff demonstrating a flexible approach to challenge and change.
The successful candidate will have experience of the relevant stages; have an excellent understanding of the expectations of learners and have the personal drive to achieve excellence.
We are looking for teachers who will:
· Deliver lessons of a consistently high standard. · Be able to share good practice with colleagues and work flexibly alongside and in support of them. · Have a track record of successfully raising standards and ensuring all pupil groups make good progress. · Be in empathy with and support the Christian foundation of the academy. · Promote and model the values and ethos of the Trust · Be reflective practitioners · Can think strategically and act practically to promote the ethos of learning · Possess excellent organisational and communication skills and has the skill to develop effective relationships with staff and pupils. · Promote the spiritual welfare of the pupils and staff
· Motivated, enthusiastic children with outstanding behaviour, who are eager to contribute, learn and are highly proud of their academy communities that live out their Christian values. · Professional and dedicated colleagues · A thorough and robust induction programme · A welcoming environment · Opportunities for training and professional development · Supportive parents and Governors · A SLT with a clear vision for the future.
We welcome and encourage informal visits, so if you are interested in joining us please contact our school office on 01889 224520 to arrange an appointment. For further information and an application pack please contact email@example.com
Closing date for application: 3pm Friday 18th June 2021 Short listing will take place soon after. Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 21st June 2021.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/ vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
St Chad’s Academies Trust is committed and working towards equal opportunity in employment.
Applying for the job
Please complete attached application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
150 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Churchfield CofE Primary Academy
Churchfield provides a friendly and caring community where pupils, parents, staff and governors work together to provide an environment where every child is able to fulfil their potential.
We are committed to providing a wide range of opportunities to inspire children, whatever their interests or talents. Children, teachers, and parents are enthused by our curriculum which aims to be challenging, diverse and exciting.
Our Values and Ethos reflect the distinctly Christian nature of our Academy.
Visitors to our school often comment on the friendly, calm and happy environment. We believe that we know every child as an individual, and place great importance on the establishment of strong and positive relationships with parents and carers.
We are proud to be members of the St Chad’s Multi-Academy Trust.
As a Church of England Academy we are inspected under the SIAMS framework – we are proud to be rated as Good. SIAMS Report Churchfield 2016