Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a nurturing village primary school, working with a friendly and talented staff team?
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and creative Class Teacher to join our teaching team, who is willing to contribute to the life of the school.
You must be:
- A strong practitioner, who can demonstrate and articulate outstanding teaching and learning;
- Passionate about making a difference for every child;
- A team player, developing and maintaining positive and supportive professional relationships with children, staff, parents and governors.
- Set and maintain high expectations for everyone in the school
- Knowledgeable about the New National Curriculum
We can offer:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
- Supportive staff, parents and governors;
- A well-resourced school;
- A strong, caring Christian ethos where all are valued;
- Opportunities for professional development
ECT’s are welcome to apply. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, so please telephone the school office to make an appointment for the Headteacher to show you around.
Cockernhoe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.