Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
• the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
• huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
• the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
• the possibility of a subject leadership role
• a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:
• someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
• a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
• somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
• someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• To have ICT skills for both personal and classroom use.
• Ability to communicate well, be an effective whole school team member.
• Highly organised, with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to ensure that policy and procedures are carried out effectively.
• Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning activities.
• Understanding of the need at all times for confidentiality and discretion.
• Ability to engage in professional dialogue about the curriculum, school organisation, procedures and policies.
• An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and child protection
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader - there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
You can expect:
• the best guidance and support possible
• great training opportunities in school and with the REAch2 Trust
• to be part of a successful Trust that nurtures and supports talent
• informed leadership
About Concordia Academy
- Union Road, Romford, Essex, RM7 0HG
- Free School
- Concordia Academy website (opens in a new window)