- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (2 terms (with potential to extend/become permanent))
Northfield Manor Primary Academy, Selly Oak, Birmingham
2 positions available
1 x Class teacher
1 x Cover for PPA
Hours: Both positions- Full time, temporary position for 2 terms (with potential to extend/become permanant )
Start date: January 2022
Northfield Manor Primary Academy is a thriving two-form entry primary school in south Birmingham, part of the Victoria Academies Trust family of schools. We have recently been judged to be a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted (Sept 2021).
We are looking to recruit a teacher in Key Stage 2 and a teacher for PPA cover.
Victoria Academies Trust invests heavily in its staff and we offer you:
• Excellent training and development including access to the trust Pathways programme
• Opportunities to network with teachers in schools across the trust
• Very well-behaved children who work hard and enjoy learning
• A welcoming, supportive and highly motivated team
• Free access to the Education Support Partnership employee assistance programme
• A school that gives serious and on-going consideration to staff well-being.
In return, we ask that you are:
• Committed to our five core trust values and want to be the best you can be
• Committed to your own continuous professional development and improvement
• A successful and dedicated teacher
• Passionate about sharing your knowledge with our children
Northfield Manor Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange this or for further information please contact Mrs Taylor on 0121 594 0898 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return completed applications packs available from the school marked for the attention Headteacher, Mrs Sandra Pennington, Northfield Manor Primary Academy, Swarthmore Road, Birmingham, B29 4JT or to the email address.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 1st December 2021
Interviews will be held on w/b 6th December 2021
Applying for the job
Please call Nicky Taylor on 0121 594 0898 or email email@example.com for an application pack
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.