As Colnbrook is a special needs school, we would prefer to invite applicants who have previous SEN teaching experience.
- An excellent supportive staff team committed to achieving exceptionally high standards
- Commitment to the wellbeing ofeveryonein the school community
- An interesting, diverse and exciting career
- Children who will bring a smile to your face everyday
- A strong CPD programme
- Small class sizes to allow you to give more time and individual attention to children
- Opportunities for future professional development
- Strong ethos and a commitment to collaborative working
- A sense of achievement every day.
On top of that, you can also access:
- Free wellbeing benefits – including physiotherapy, counselling, nurse support service and much more
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
Are you ready to join our team?
You can be safe and secure that you will be part of a passionate,kind, vibrant and outstanding Special School.
Colnbrook is a school for children aged 4 - 11, who have a wide range of learning needs and are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to be part of our dedicated team.
Colnbrook is a friendly school for children with a range of special needs, working closely with the local and wider communities to bring a varied and dynamic approach to teaching and learning using a holistic, bespoke curriculum. Our motto "Ready, Safe & Kind" is incorporated in all we do. There are a variety of differing opportunities to expand and develop your teaching career. You will become part of an energetic, supportive team who are an integral part of the best provision for our wonderful children and families.
- Passionate about working with children with special educational needs?
- A good or outstanding professional with the aptitude and desire to work with children who have complex learning needs?
- A creative thinker, looking to be part of a high effective multi-disciplinary team?
- A team player who will be able to provide a positive contribution to further develop an exciting curriculum?
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the children?
Colnbrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and we will:
Request 2 references. These must include your last 2 posts and/or last 2 positions working with children.
Carry out a new DBS check prior to start date.
Require successful applicant to register with the DBS Update Service each year.
Require a Criminal Record Self-declaration and Disqualification Declaration.
An online search will be carried out for shortlisted candidates to identify any incidents/issues that are publicly available online, which we might want to explore at interview.
This job post has expired.