Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teachers pay scale
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled Class teacher to join our successful team from September 2021.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding teacher.
• Shares the Governors’ high expectations of our school and has a strong commitment to continuing to maintain our outstanding provision.
• Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, teaching, behaviour and care.
• Has the commitment, dedication, determination and organisational skills required to succeed in such a demanding role.
• Has experience of leading an area of school development successfully.
• Has the ability to differentiate for pupils with a range of learning needs whilst remaining aspirational for our children at all times.
• Has a strong commitment to multi-disciplinary teamwork.
• Has demonstrable communication skills to engage and motivate students, parents and staff.
• Is committed to making a difference
SEN 1 or 2 depending on experience
Applying for the job
Applications should be made on the attached application form only & returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
More on how to apply
C.V.'s will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
108 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Delamere School
We are a school for children aged between 3 and 11 years with learning difficulties and additional complex needs such as autism, physical or sensory impairments.
We work within a multi- professional team including speech therapists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, professional musicians, artists and sports leaders to create exciting learning environments that encourage each child to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Delamere School
Formal opportunity to visit the school: Thursday 22nd April 2021. Please contact email@example.com to book a visit.