Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
At Dunbury we want to be the best that we can be for all the pupils in our care. We are looking to recruit a new teacher to our dedicated team. In particular, we are looking for an excellent, passionate and inspirational Early Years and KS1 teacher. Not only would you have the opportunity to teach our wonderful pupils, but you would also be joining a hard-working, supportive and committed team and community.
We are looking for:
• A teacher that can inspire and motivate our learners;
• A teacher with high expectations and a drive to enable pupils to be the best that they can be;
• A teacher that promotes high standards of behaviour;
• A teacher with a desire to grow, learn and lead;
• An effective and strong communicator.
We can offer:
• Support in a school that is forward thinking and innovative;
• Children who are motivated, enthusiastic and articulate in their learning;
• A strong commitment to a drive for excellence;
• An ethos focused on raising standards for all;
• The opportunity to work in a team where enthusiasm, hard work and initiative are appreciated, but above all, one where the shared agenda of improvement is central;
• A supportive SLT that has a strong ambition and vision for the school's future.
Applications can be made via the attached application form and returned for the attention of Holly Doswell, Headteacher through the office email, email@example.com
Dunbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Government’s Safer Recruitment guidelines. Dunbury Academy values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
120 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Dunbury Church of England Academy
Dunbury Academy is a small village school with 5 mixed aged classes on two sites in the neighbouring villages of Winterborne Kingston and Winterborne Whitechurch. Our school vision of strength in difference, together we are one, together we fly high, permeates through our school and drives our curriculum. Our staff are committed to developing our children academically, physically, emotionally and socially, giving them the very best experiences of learning.