We are looking to appoint an exceptional class teacher, brimming with ambition and positivity who will be able to support, nurture and educate the children in their care, whatever their needs or background.
You should have an unwavering belief in excellence for every individual, the potential of every child and a robust commitment to ensuring that every child in your class succeeds. The School is looking for an exceptional teacher willing to contribute to all aspects of School life.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Builds relationships with all children including those with additional needs
- Is a positive, kind and enthusiastic team player
- Shows initiative, works pro-actively and thrives on a challenge
- Is ambitious
In return we can offer you:
- Happy and confident learners
- Regular, timetabled additional time to complete subject leadership responsibilities
- A loaned laptop that can be taken off site to complete work
- PPA that is blocked and may be taken from home
- A school that values and supports CPD for all
You will be a qualified teacher with QTS and will have responsibility for a class of 30 mixed ability children and could lead on a curriculum subject. The School are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative teacher who is confident using technology as an integrated part of teaching and to support all types of learning.
We provide excellent professional development opportunities and encourage personal professional growth for everyone. We are experienced at supporting and mentoring ECTs who are encouraged to apply.
DILS are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers who work at our school must complete a DBS check.
Dunstable Icknield Lower School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
This job post has expired.