This job expired on 31 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
31 March 2023 at 2:02pm
30 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12 months
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main pay range £28,000 to £38,810 per year
What skills and experience we're looking for
We seek applicants who are aligned to our vision and ethos and have the talent and passion to deliver that vision successfully. We support all our schools with an extensive range of shared services, including: trust-wide leadership and management, tailored and supportive CPD, safeguarding activity, external network opportunities and high quality expertise in teaching and learning, school improvement, financial, administrative, estates and HR.
If you want to spend your time delivering high quality teaching and influencing the outcomes for young people whilst taking advantage of the lifestyle that miles of beautiful coastline, beaches and scenery that our settings can provide - we want to hear from you.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you an amazing place to work and some great benefits, including:
- A modern, well equipped school with outstanding facilities.
- A team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff who are passionate about teaching and learning.
- A Trust culture which is fair, developmental, and supportive of staff and pupils.
- Opportunities to access quality CPD, to ensure professional success and personal satisfaction.
- Inclusion in Perkbox - our benefits scheme which provides a range of great savings and perks.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to give practical support for your health and wellbeing.
- The option to be part of a nationally recognised cycle to work scheme.
- A focus on staff happiness, healthiness and a holistic approach to wellbeing.
- Generous pension and holidays.
- A large network across the primary and secondary settings.
- Attractive pay and opportunities to develop skills across a growing Trust.
- Amazing support from cross Trust systems and leading school improvement initiatives.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Egloskerry Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 97 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Egloskerry Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01566 701 683
Egloskerry Primary is part of the Athena Learning Trust alongside Altarnun Primary, Atlantic Academy, Bideford College, Launceston College and Launceston Primary School. Egloskerry is a small school, in a rural location five miles from Launceston. The school’s aim is for all children to delight in life experiences and achievement, inside and outside the classroom. This is supported by the creativity, dedication and commitment of the excellent staff and Governing Body and the strong relationship that is nurtured between staff, children, and their families, as well as the wider local community. Through a combination of outstanding personal development, a sense of adventure and our creative curriculum, children gain access to a unique world of opportunity and experience. Our children are a delight – polite, enthusiastic and excited about learning and discovery. They grow into well-rounded pupils with a passion for life, a love of learning and a breadth of interests enabling adaptation to the fast changing world around them. All skills are valued – academic, creative, sporting, social. Community, family and success for all lie at the heart of our ethos and vision. Our staff team are nurturing and inspirational and we work together to ensure children feel safe. Our children are capable of achieving great things and we help them to believe this too. We do this by embedding high-quality and contextualised learning within meaningful, challenging and exciting topics which are led by the children e.g. Antarctica, Inventions, Space.
Arranging a visit to Egloskerry Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Drake Primary Academy
1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Plymouth, Devon, PL2 2EN
Dobwalls Community Primary School
Duloe Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4LU
Liskeard Hillfort Primary School
Old Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 6HZ
Callington Primary School
24 Saltash Road, CALLINGTON, Cornwall, PL17 7EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cornwall