Class Teacher (either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 depending on skills & experience)
9 days remaining to apply
Start date details
01 Sept 2023 (or January 2024 if not available)
14 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS (ECTs considered)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be committed to SMSJ’s Christian vision, values and ethos.
- Have enthusiasm, drive and the commitment to ‘go the extra mile’ for the children and families of SMSJ.
- Have an excellent general knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum or EYFS framework.
- Demonstrate excellent teaching practice with high expectations for all children.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to contributing to the wider curriculum at SMSJ.
What the school offers its staff
- A warm and welcoming school environment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are a pleasure to teach and whose behaviour is continually celebrated by both us and visitors to our school.
- Support for your continued professional development.
- A friendly and supportive team of staff and governors.
- Parents who value the school.
- Opportunities to partner with other schools.
Further details about the role
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and well-organised class teacher to join our happy and well supported staff team. The successful candidate be able to teach all aspects of the curriculum and demonstrate excellent classroom practice, to join us from 01 September 2023 (or January 2024 if not available). The successful candidate will teach in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 depending on their skills and experience.
We would love you to take a look on our website www.smsjbwd.co.uk that provides lots of information about our school including our recent good Ofsted inspection (October 2022) and SIAMs inspection (January 2023). We would also be delighted to show you around to see our school in action. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged from any interested candidates. School visits have been organised for the following dates / times:
- Tuesday 6th June: either 9.30 am or 3.30 pm
- Monday 12th June: either 9.30 am or 3.30 pm
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 215 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Michael With St John CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 312 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01254 665190
Arranging a visit to St Michael With St John CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Sedgley Park Community Primary School
Kings Road, Manchester, M25 0HT
Year 1 temporary teacher - 1st September 2023 - 31st March 2024
Chapel Street Community Primary School
Chapel Street, Manchester, M19 3GH
Nelson St Paul's Church of England Primary School
Hibson Road, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 0PY
St John's RC Primary School
Chepstow Road, Manchester, M21 9SN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Blackburn With Darwen and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool