|Working pattern||Part-time only|
Our core values are;
Nurture, Resilience, Respect, Inspiration, which are at the heart of all we do. This is to ensure children leave Woolpit Primary Academy with a love of learning, as resilient individuals who are prepared for their futures. Our nurturing approach will ensure all pupils grow into well-rounded individuals with healthy minds. Children will leave our primary school as respectful members of the community; inspired to learn and motivated to achieve.
We would welcome applications from individuals who:
• Have a good understanding of both the EYFS and Year 1 curriculum and are able to
• plan learning opportunities that satisfy the demands of teaching a mixed age class.
• Have high expectations of the children and can provide an engaging curriculum
• where the most able are challenged and the less able are supported to achieve their
• full potential.
• Have excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Can use a range of assessment strategies to plan for pupils next steps.
• Be a great team member with a good sense of humour.
We are able to offer you:
• A supportive and welcoming team.
• An experienced HLTA to work alongside.
• Exceptional behaviour with high expectations for pupils and staff alike.
• A nurturing environment where staff are well supported and a clear vision of
• excellence is shared.
Applying for the job
To apply please complete an application form and return to the school via the following:
Woolpit Primary Academy, Heath Road, Woolpit, IP30 9RU.
|School size||132 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Woolpit Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01359240625|
About Woolpit Primary Academy
We are a small rural primary school in the beautiful village of Woolpit between Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket.
We are a requires improvement school on a huge improvement journey. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our incredible changes and add value for our children. The person who fills the post will need to have a positive, resilient attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to get our school to where we need it to be.
Arranging a visit to Woolpit Primary Academy
To arrange a visit to the school please contact the school office on 01359 240625
Heath Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9RU
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed