St Paul’s is a community day school for both boys and girls aged between 3 and 11 years.
At St Paul’s we aim to provide a fun, caring and inspiring learning environment, where pupils can flourish from their starting points, making good progress both personally and academically. We take a lot of time and care to ensure that all experiences are good ones, right from the very start of a child’s learning journey.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher - 2 days a week in EYFS (Thursdays & Fridays)
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment with CIT.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- A Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the school office on 01775 723326 or via email - email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 2nd October 2023.
The school reserves the right to invite suitable applicants, who have completed their application, to interview before the closing date.
Interviews will take place: To be arranged.
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.