St Martin's Church of England Primary School, West Drayton, Middlesex
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,355 to £40,035|
Are you a creative thinker? Do you have the inner drive to contribute your own ideas? Are you passionate about children’s learning and developing the curriculum? If so, you may be just the right person to join our dynamic team from September 2020.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic teacher to join our thriving school, from September, where academic and spiritual development are central to the life of the school.
We are looking for dynamic, innovative, inspirational teachers who have:
• Proven classroom experience
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Vision and commitment to promote high standards of teaching and learning
• A positive approach to working with children through the setting of high expectations
• Confidence in the use and application of IT across the curriculum
• A lifelong learner
• Willingness to become an integral part of the school community
• Creativity, flair and can enable all children to achieve their very best
• A strong Christian ethos
• Well behaved, motivated pupils
• Effective and supportive induction
• Accelerated career development for the right candidates
• Significant experience and expertise across the Academy Trust
• An impressive package of CPD, drawn from across the Trust to enable you to become an outstanding teacher
• TLR payments for responsibility in teaching and learning (for the right candidates)
Our pupils are really excited about their learning and we are too! This is great opportunity to come and work with us in an exciting and motivating.
Further information about the school can be found at www.stmartinsprimary.com.
Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th June, however, please note that applications will be considered on receipt.
St Martin’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check is required for all successful applicants.
Polite and friendly pupils that are keen to work hard and learn new things (Ofsted, 2018)
A welcoming, committed and hard-working team of staff
A commitment to providing the highest quality, individualised, professional development for staff
Learning from specialist teachers in music and PE
A modern school site with dance studio, food technology room, music room and MUGA
A commitment to staff wellbeing including access to a specialist employee wellbeing service
NQTs welcome to apply
TLR opportunities available
KS1-KS2 roles available
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||204 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Martin's Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Martin's Church of England Primary School
St. Martin’s CE Primary School is a growing school having opened in 2015. In June 2018 Ofsted graded the school as ‘Good’ and the Early Years Provision as ‘Outstanding’. In the same year, the SIAMS inspection was also graded as ‘Good’.
We have a Specialist Resource Provision for pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. The school is part of Frays Academy Trust, a growing Multi Academy Trust.
Rowan Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7UF