FAIRFIELD FIRST SCHOOL
Salary: MPS - Full Time and Permanent
Required from: 1st September 2020
NOR: currently 119 rising to 150
Closing date: 12noon – Monday 16th March 2020
Interview dates: Wednesday 25th March, 4pm and
Thursday 26th March, 9.30am
Headteacher: Scott Smith
Due to the expansion of our school the Headteacher and Governors of this highly respected setting wish to appoint an excellent Class Teacher to assist us in our journey to ‘Outstanding’. Fairfield First has a caring, friendly environment and enjoys excellent relations with our families and the wider community.
The person appointed will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, offering real life learning that is both challenging and enjoyable for all.
• Be well organised, innovative and flexible
• Have recent experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
• Be able to adapt their classroom practice to ensure effective learning both in the classroom and the outdoors.
• Be a positive role model with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be passionate about making a difference to all children and will understand the importance of establishing strong relationships with families, at the beginning of their school life.
• Work closely with all staff, Governors and parents to promote the school within the local community and beyond.
• Help to further develop the quality of learning and teaching in the school.
Our School offers:
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic, polite, considerate and happy children, who enjoy and have a positive attitude to learning.
• A caring and supportive staff and Governing Body, committed to ongoing school improvement.
• The opportunity to work alongside friendly and innovative staff.
• Continued Professional Development opportunities.
• The active support and involvement of our parents.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
Visits to the school are welcome and strongly recommended, please arrange via the school office on 01527 873081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 10th February = 2pm
Thursday 13th February = 9.30am
Wednesday 26th February = 2pm
Friday 28th February = 9.30am
Wednesday 4th March = 4pm
An Application Form and Information Pack is available via the school website www.fairfield.worcs.sch.uk (About - Vacancies).
Fairfield First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
See Person Specification
About Fairfield First School
- Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 9LZ
- LA Maintained School
- Fairfield First School website (opens in a new window)