16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time, permanent role
- M1 - UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate and inspire students.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient.
- A positive outlook on life.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
What the school offers its staff
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential and exceed their expectations, irrespective of their background or ability.
- Collaborative working opportunities and support and expertise from the SDBE MAT.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Support to complete ECT years.
- Opportunities to undertake NPQs.
- A commitment to support positive staff well-being.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox Rewards.
- Onsite parking.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 202 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Stephen's CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 233 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St Stephen's is a one-form entry Primary School with a Nursery class and wraparound care and we are blessed with great facilities and spacious grounds. We are proud to be part of the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to St Stephen's CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Norfolk Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3JA
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Deansfield Primary School
Dairsie Road, London, SE9 1XP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey