Finstock is a small school with a huge heart. We have a culture of compassion and high expectations. We are extremely proud of our commitment to providing the highest quality learning opportunities for our pupils.
We are looking to appoint an excellent and highly motivated teacher to start in January 2021 or earlier if possible. Applications are invited from experienced teachers to work with mixed age classes in KS1 or KS2 in our very small village school. Teachers with leadership aspirations are especially encouraged as our CPD programme is gold standard and we offer leadership training opportunities as part of our OLEVI programmes as well as networking opportunities with colleagues in our family of schools. Full or part time candidates will be considered.
Gold standard CPD
Applying for the job
Apply using the teaching staff application form which can be found at https://www.millacademy.co.uk/1420/vacancies/careers/164/class-teacher-full-or-part-time
A covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 should accompany your application form.
Unaccompanied CVs will not be accepted.
At Finstock school, it is our expectation that all pupils are provided with high quality learning experiences that lead to consistently high levels of pupil achievement.
We expect every teacher to be a good teacher – no child deserves less!
- We aim to ensure that all pupils make progress using our ‘catch up’ and ‘keep up’ strategies.
- We aim to use feedback to identify and close the gap between what they can currently do and what we would like them to be able to do.
- We aim to make the right decisions, for the right reasons and influenced by evidenced based research.
- We aim to provide an inclusive environment for all of our pupils.
- We recognise and celebrate the achievements of our pupils.
- We aim to establish and maintain an effective partnership with parents and the wider community
Arranging a visit to Finstock Church of England Primary School
Contact the HR Team on 01993848166 or email@example.com to make arrangements for a discussion or school visit.
Social distancing, hand sanitising and the wearing of a face covering is mandatory during school visits.
School Road, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 3BN