Fir Bank Primary School, Oldham, Greater Manchester
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 2 to Upper pay range 3, £26,928 to £40,490|
Fir Bank Primary is a successful and continually improving school, which is viewed by Ofsted (2018) as Good. We are looking for a classroom teacher (for upper KS2) to join our highly motivated and dedicated team.
We are seeking applicants who are dynamic, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school.
We are looking for teachers who will;
• Be excellent with potential to develop
• Have high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Can look and think ‘outside the box’
• Reflective and always looking to improve their practice
• Eager to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
• Determined to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect.
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
Experience of teaching upper KS2
Experience of leading an area of the curriculum
Experience of leading Humanities
Knowledge of current national educational issues
Knowledge of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
A clear understanding of Equal Opportunities issues in Education.
Excellent professional development opportunities
|School size||Up to 210 pupils|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Fir Bank Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
Grasmere Road, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL2 6SJ