We're looking for the right person to join our school community - could you be the right fit?
At Woodlands Primary Academy we have some wonderful pupils, committed staff and a community that deserves the very best from their local primary Academy. Since conversion and joining South Pennine Academies the school has undergone a transformation which has resulted in improved provision and outcomes for learners. Our pupils work hard, behave well and have great attitudes to learning. Parents have a very positive relationship with our school and are keen to support everything we do. Our staff are dedicated to what we are trying to achieve and are driving the Academy vision and values. There is a real team spirit at Woodlands, in a nutshell, this is a wonderful place to work and learn!
We are looking for a leader who has/will:
- Competence, expertise and a proven track record in whole school improvement.
- Model outstanding teaching on a regular basis.
- Drive high standards and expectations at all times.
- A strong sense of what brings success in a school with high levels of disadvantage and be able to demonstrate a clear track record of raising performance and of partnership working
- A deep understanding of what works in teaching and how to improve teaching quality
- Ensure standards of student academic and personal achievement
- Confident and uncompromising leadership of teaching and learning, behaviour, attitudes to learning and parental engagement
- Capacity to lead a team.
- Outstanding communication in both speech and writing
- An unfaltering commitment to student and staff development
- Strong leadership and manage teams to provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- A strategic direction of the school as a Senior Leader and in doing this, enable the fulfilment of the vision for the school through the day-to-day support of decisions made.
This job post has expired.