Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One term)
Teacher Main Scale
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional and dedicated Y3 class teacher to join our committed and hardworking team from Monday 19th April 2021 until 31st August 2021, in the first instance. There may be an opportunity to extend this to cover a maternity leave from September 2021.
The successful candidate will
• be an excellent classroom teacher
• have up-to-date curriculum knowledge
• have high expectations
• be a reflective practitioner who can inspire children
• provide engaging learning experiences
• build positive relationships
• create an environment in which children thrive
• be well organised
• take pride in what our school achieves
• be hardworking and resilient
In return we can offer:
• high quality career development opportunities
• the support and guidance of an experienced leadership team,
• dedicated colleagues who collaborate and work as a team
• confident, happy children who are eager to learn.
• impressive school facilities.
Applying for the job
To apply for the position please complete the application form included in supporting documents.
Applications should include details of any curriculum expertise and subject leadership specialisms. You should also demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the wider work of the school and suggest ways you would do this.
Up to 342 pupils
5 to 9
About Ferndown First School
Ferndown First School is part of the Castleman Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check in line with the Government safer recruitment guidelines.
Arranging a visit to Ferndown First School
Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, socially distant visits will be offered after school. Please telephone the office to make an appointment. To gain a greater understanding of our school values, curriculum offer and premises, please visit our school website.