- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teacher's pay scale M1-M4
We are seeking a talented, energetic teacher to join our dynamic, highly aspirational and supportive team. The post is in KS2 for a mixed Y3/4 class.
The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum and strives to ensure that every child succeeds and achieves their full potential.
We are looking to employ an ECT or teacher new to the profession who is willing to gain experience across the primary phase.
We are looking for teachers who:
• are enthusiastic and able to inspire and motivate;
• have high expectations for all children;
• are well organised yet adaptable;
• are a good team member with a sense of humour;
• are committed to professional development and career progression;
In return, we can offer:
• an ECT programme, led by highly skilled staff;
• a caring and supportive working environment;
• a commitment to continued professional development;
• a welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff;
• supportive parents and governing body;
• children who are motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy participating in school life.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 254 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About The John Harrox Primary School, Moulton
The John Harrox Primary School is situated in the attractive village of Moulton between Spalding and Holbeach.
We are exceptionally proud of our school and are confident that we provide a vibrant and stimulating learning environment in which pupils of all abilities thrive.
We want all our pupils to experience success in everything that they do as part of our school community. We aspire for them to maximise their potential and we encourage all our pupils to take a full part in the life of the school by taking on leadership responsibilities, representing the school within the community and being involved in activities during and after the school day.
At The John Harrox Primary School we believe that everyone has the right to feel safe, secure and happy within our community. Above all, we encourage our children to be: Caring, Courteous, Conscientious, Considerate and Co-operative.
Arranging a visit to The John Harrox Primary School, Moulton
We encourage prospective candidates to visit our school and view our website. Please contact our School Bursar, Mrs Jones, on 01406 370426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient time and date.
Similar jobs nearby
St Nicholas CE Primary Academy
Woad Farm Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 0EF
The Spalding St John the Baptist Church of England Primary School
Hawthorn Bank, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 1JQ
Reception Class Teacher
St Martin At Shouldham Church of England Primary Academy
Lynn Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE33 0BU