Class Teacher for September 2023
This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
31 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - We are looking to appoint a class teacher from 1st September 2023 initially for Reception, but with a view to working in other year groups as well in the future. Experienced teachers and ECTs are welcome to apply. This role is full time, working Monday to Friday. (32.5 hours/week)
- Teachers MPS according to experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine desire to make a difference to all of our children and families’ lives so our children can develop into responsible, confident and successful people so the world is open to them.
- Is kind, compassionate, considerate of others and flexible.
- Is a good teacher with high expectations and proven standards of teaching and learning.
- Wants to learn and develop personally and professionally and is responsive to feedback.
- Can form professional working relationships with our children, families and staff.
- Understands all behaviour is a form of communication.
- Is friendly, enthusiastic with a positive outlook and a sense of humour.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a good school with pupils who are kind, well behaved and hard working.
- The chance to work in a truly multi-cultural and inclusive school with the National Nurturing Schools Award.
- Opportunities for collaboration with the other teachers and leaders in the Inclusive Multi-Academy Trust.
- A well planned and structured curriculum with medium term plans and clear end points to ensure the best possible learning and progression.
- A year group partner who you work and plan with to provide an excellent education for our children.
- Minimal weekly planning expectations and no unnecessary formal planning for foundation subjects.
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team with an open door policy.
- Clear expectations with spaced out deadlines.
- Access to the school’s pastoral team and Inclusion Lead for staff and children.
- A wellbeing package that includes access to counselling.
- An appraisal system that is individualised and focused on opportunities for career and personal development within the school and the Trust.
- Staff CPD that focuses on quality first teaching.
- An ECT induction package that is robust and tailored to support teachers on an individual basis.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Beechfield School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 408 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Beechfield School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Beechfield School is a friendly and dynamic place to work. We currently have over 400 pupils and 60 enthusiastic, dedicated staff. We are situated near Watford town centre and have excellent transport links to Central London/major airports and the M25 and M1. As part of the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust, each school maintains their own clear identity while working collaboratively, which means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Our three core beliefs be kind, work hard and love learning underpin everything we do. We believe in a positive culture of collaboration and support where we value, praise, reward and celebrate. Through high expectations and positive relationships we enable our pupils from many different backgrounds and cultures to work together to become confident, successful and responsible. We have a nurturing ethos that instils a sense of personal responsibility. We ensure everyone is kind and respectful towards themselves, others and their environment, developing responsible citizens for the future. We value effort and working hard. We teach resilience and perseverance when faced with challenges and celebrate excellence and success when we work hard and give our best. We inspire a love of learning through a rich and purposeful curriculum. We provide opportunities to learn about issues that affect our lives and communities, to enable all to become confident, independent thinkers and develop the skills needed to be successful in an ever changing world. We can offer you: • A real sense of community. • An innovative approach to learning with an emphasis on enjoyment and creativity. • A strong commitment to CPD with quality mentoring and development support. • A dedicated NQT programme which offers bespoke support and training, as well as the opportunity to work with other people at the same career stage as you. • A staff council that is listened to and has impact. • Outstanding Trust leadership with children at the heart of all we do. • A healthcare plan which includes private medical care as well as well-being care, physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days.
Arranging a visit to Beechfield School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Gabriel's CofE Primary School
Churchill Gardens Road, London, SW1V 3AG
Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
Shernhall Street, London, E17 3EA
Ark Byron Primary Academy
The Vale, London, W3 7JT
Morden Mount Primary School
Lewisham Road, London, SE13 7QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Watford and Hertfordshire