- Job role
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity Leave - for minimum of 1 year.)
- Main Pay Scale, Point 1 (£25714) to Point 6 (£36961)
The South Hams Federation of schools are looking to appoint a full-time class teacher for a Year 2/3 class at Malborough with South Huish Church of England Primary School. This post is fixed term to provide maternity cover starting 1st January 2022.
• Committed to producing a thriving and inspiring learning environment for all children?
• Passionate about children’s learning and keen to ensure all children succeed and make progress?
• Able to provide a proven track record of high standards?
• Well-organized, and committed to high standards?
• Enthusiastic and inspirational - ready to go the extra mile?
We can offer:
• Lively, exciting and creative environments in which to teach.
• Excellent opportunities and support for professional and personal development.
• A great team of dedicated, forward thinking and creative staff across the Federation.
• Delightful and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
Malborough with South Huish Primary School forms part of the South Hams Federation; a successful forward-thinking dynamic Federation based in the South Hams region of Devon comprising Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough with South Huish C of E, Modbury and Stokenham Area Primary Schools; all of which are maintained primary schools.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged prior to application. Please call the School Office to make an appointment on 01548 561444.
Closing Date for applications: Monday, 13th December 2021.
Interviews provisionally to be held at Malborough with South Huish Primary School on Thursday, 16th December 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and job description.
Applying for the job
Please use attached Devon LEA application form or email
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
email@example.com for a copy and job details.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.