Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Full time role MPS-UPS £29915 to £45766 subject to experience .
Tel: 020 8952 1475
Headteacher: Mrs Nina Will
Class Teacher required for Year 4
Salary: MPS/UPS - TLR available for more experienced candidates negotiable. NQTs are welcome to apply
• Start: January 2021 • Full-time • Permanent
A rare opportunity to join the newly amalgamated Stag Lane Primary School. We serve a very diverse community in the London Borough of Harrow. Standards are already good in both schools, progress data is good, the children and staff are terrific and everyone is ambitious for even better things.
Whether you are an experienced teacher who is looking for leadership opportunities or a newly qualified teacher, with a particular interest in teaching Key Stage two/Year 4, this could be the position for you. Amalgamation and expansion has brought with it lots of opportunities for new staff, and you could be part of this exciting change.
Teachers who are
• Highly motivated and who enjoy working with children to ensuring they achieve high standards
• Inspirational, with good subject knowledge
• enthusiastic about working as part of 4-form entry Year group team and will work in close partnership with parents and other stakeholders
We can offer:
• Children who really love coming to school, love learning and know they are listened to
• excellent opportunities for continued professional development including opportunities to develop leadership skills
• a caring, committed staff team
We are a Rights Respecting School. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and written references.
Application packs are available from the school office on 020 8952 1475 and from the website
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews: Friday 4th December 2020.
An equal opportunities employer
Possible TLR available for more experienced candidate.