Class Teacher for Year One
Class Teacher for Year One
Roundhill Primary School
Start Date: 24.02.20
Salary: MPS 2 – 6
Experienced Teacher essential
Full time, fixed term maternity cover post for one year or until the post holder returns (Job Share arrangements will be considered)
We are seeking to appoint a Year 1 class teacher to work at Roundhill Primary School within the Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust.
Roundhill is a community primary school on the south west side of Bath. We are an aspirational, highly motivated and supportive team who pride ourselves on the school ethos that children, their learning, welfare and happiness are at the forefront of all we do. Subsequently, we are looking for a warm, caring and dedicated teacher who is passionate about children's learning and skilful in successfully enabling every pupil to achieve their full potential as a valued individual.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with a clear understanding of the provision necessary for successful
teaching and learning
• have high expectations of the pupils’ and their own learning
• have the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents
• possess commitment, skill and enthusiasm to positively contribute to the successes of our school as a member of
the staff team
• be able to provide a stimulating, organised and educationally-rich learning environment
We can offer the successful candidate:
• a commitment to professional development
• a school where staff enjoy working as part of a dedicated, supportive and creative team, aiming for excellence
• excellent indoor learning environments including an ICT Suite, Art Studio + Kiln, Swimming Pool, Library,
• exciting outdoor learning environments with an outdoor classroom, a variety of wildlife areas, an adventure
playground with performance area and a large playing field
• a supportive and encouraging Leadership Team
We warmly welcome applications from experienced teachers and we certainly encourage visits to our school; please contact the school office to book an appointment.
The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please email application forms to email@example.com. Please note, we are unable to accept CVs. A full application pack can be found at www.thebathandmendippartnershiptrust.com/vacancies
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• Teaching at Key Stage 1
• Experience of/or willingness to lead a subject
About Roundhill Primary School
- Mount Road, Bath, BA2 1LG