Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious teacher who:
• can inspire and motivate children to achieve their very best
• has high personal and professional expectations
• is innovative in their approach and determined to raise attainment
• is fully committed to inclusive education
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Laptop and Ipad for each teacher
Specialist Music Teaching in addition to PPA
Applying for the job
Please return your application form via email to email@example.com.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
387 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Fossdene Primary School
Fossdene is a culturally rich school with very supportive parents. Our children
are well behaved and eager to learn. We have a dedicated and motivated staff and
Governing body striving for the success of every child. We are in partnership with Cherry Orchard Primary School and are proud of being a Greenwich community school.
We can offer you:
• lively, engaging and highly motivated children
• supportive staff dedicated to raising standardsn we
• excellent professional development opportunities
• a vibrant learning community
• laptops and IPads for all teachers
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and expects all employees to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all successful applicants.
Arranging a visit to Fossdene Primary School
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a virtual visit or informal phone call with Sarah Jowett (Head of School).