- £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
Class Teacher job summary
The staff, children and Governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our school from September 2022. Applications are invited from excellent teachers who have high expectations, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated team. As well as taking on full class teacher responsibility, initially for a Key Stage 2 class, we are seeking to appoint someone with the skills and knowledge to coordinate a curriculum area. Experience in Physical Education or Humanities would be desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated and passionate primary practitioner who believes in the power of education to transform lives.
• Aim to inspire every child to love learning, feel valued and embrace their future challenges.
• Be creative and innovative with the ability to motivate and support all learners.
• Enjoy working as part of a supportive team and collaborating with others.
• Be committed to your own personal and professional development.
• Be committed to building strong relationships with staff, children and their families
• Have knowledge around the key curriculum requirements for Key Stage 2
• Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behavior
In return for hard work and commitment we will offer:
• A beautifully designed environment and facilities that promote and support learning.
• A caring and inclusive school with a good reputation.
• Well behaved and friendly children who enjoy being at school.
• A supportive and passionate team.
• A forward thinking leadership team with a clear vision for the future.
• A commitment to wellbeing and mental health across school.
• A strong network of schools to offer support and CPD opportunities;
• A supportive and committed Governing Body
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gilthill Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 211 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Gilthill Primary School is a popular school located in Kimberley, Nottinghamshire. We have a good reputation in the local community and we pride ourselves on having excellent relationships with our children and families. We have a modern, purpose built school with plenty of space and facilities, both inside and out.
Our team are hardworking and dedicated to ensuring all of our children feel valued and have the support they need to reach their full potential. We have high expectations of behaviour and new team members would need to share our school values of being Ready, Respectful and Safe.
We are proud to be part of East Midlands Education Trust and value collaboration with other schools within EMET that provide excellent CPD opportunities.
Arranging a visit to Gilthill Primary School
If you are keen to be part of our very special team and school, please get in touch for more information or to arrange a visit to the school. Please contact us on 0115 9190611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher Key Stage 1/2
Shobnall Primary & Nursery School
Shobnall Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2BB
Waltham on the Wolds Church of England Primary School
Melton Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4AJ