An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher to join Bicester Learning Academy at Glory Farm Primary School. The position will be based in Year 6. This is a full-time, fixed-term role from January to August 2020 to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are seeking candidates who are:
• excellent classroom practitioners
• committed to the education and well-being of all the pupils in our school
• able to work well as members of a team
• hardworking and highly motivated
• passionate about teaching and learning
• full of drive, imagination, creativity and initiative
• reflective practitioners with high aspirations for all pupils.
Essential educational requirements
PGCE or equivalent
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Experience and evidence of consistently good or better teaching in a primary school setting.
• Know and understand the relevant statutory and non-statutory curricula and frameworks.
• A clear understanding of the National Curriculum.
• Demonstrate clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge.
We can offer you:
• an innovative and supportive working environment
• caring, well behaved and motivated children
• friendly and hardworking colleagues
• good career development opportunities
• an excellent learning environment.
About Glory Farm Primary School
- Hendon Place, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 4YJ
- Glory Farm Primary School website (opens in a new window)