Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (two roles - one until August 2022 and one until December 2021)
M1 - UPS3
Required: As soon as possible. Post: Full Time – One fixed term contract until 31st August 2022. One fixed term until 31st December 2021 Employed By: Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust Based at: Gossey Lane Academy, Gossey Lane, Birmingham, B33 0DS Are you a talented class teacher, with a commitment to raising standards?
You will be able to:
We will offer you:
- Help develop a positive ethos within the primary school in accordance with our vision.
- Ensure and uphold high levels of expectation amongst all stakeholders.
- Provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers and staff
- Promote a love of lifelong learning
- Have excellent organisational and social skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change
- Show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision for the school and support positive relationships across the Trust
- A happy and caring ethos.
- A supportive team within the primary and across Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the trust.
- Enthusiastic, well behaved learners who engage positively with school life.
- A hard-working, motivated and engaged staff and governors, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people
- A culture of support for all staff
- MAT-wide continued professional development opportunities to enable practical and research based school improvement initiatives
- Access to generous pension scheme (TPS)
- On-site parking
Applying for the job
Application Packs are available to download from www.eteach.com or from our website on www.gosseylane.academy.
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Monday 28th June 2021. Please apply via www.eteach.com or return completed application forms, in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.