Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS (Outer London)
To provide excellent, creative teaching and learning that ensures high attainment and outstanding progress of all pupils.
• Provide a nurturing, stimulating classroom and attractive school environment that supports pupils to develop as learners
• To maintain / establish positive behaviour and relationships across The Enfield Learning Trust • Contribute to the effective working of the Trust
Outcomes and Activities
Teaching and Learning
• Plan and prepare sequences of learning that are well matched to the needs of learners • Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment • Personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential • Use regular assessments to monitor progress and set targets
• Respond to the outcomes of assessment and monitoring
• Ensure that all pupils achieve at age related expectations and if working below to make significant and continuing progress
• Maintain regular productive communication with parents
Enfield Learning Trust Ethos
Perkbox app – with access to hundreds of exclusive company perks e.g. high street discounts
Employee support hub
Attendance reward scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Applying for the job
All applications are to be submitted on the ELT teaching application form attached and sent to the above email.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
861 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Grange Park Primary School
Our staff are highly supportive and the school has been rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. We ensure the best outcomes for children through our innovative teaching approach and a creative curriculum, which promotes curiosity. This is further enhanced by our specialist teachers for Spanish, music and sport who deliver quality provision throughout the school. Our children are motivated to achieve, encouraged to be independent and a delight to teach. Pupil voice is encouraged through our School Parliament and Grange Park Family assemblies that celebrate children’s achievements.
Our stimulating learning environment showcases children’s love of learning. Our beautiful grounds, overlooking the heart of Winchmore Hill, which include allotments, fire pit and playing fields enable us to provide enriched outdoor learning experiences such as overnight camping. Children are happy and enjoy school, parents support the school and their children, and staff are friendly and hardworking.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff. As part of Enfield Learning Trust, a partnership of successful Enfield primary schools, we are able to offer significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues from across the Trust in order to develop innovative teaching practice.
Arranging a visit to Grange Park Primary School
A school tour is available on Tuesday 20 April 2021 at 4pm. If you would like a place on the tour please call or email the school office.