We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic classteacher to start in the Summer term.
We invite candidates to apply to join our team of dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to developing the child as a whole. We are looking for a teacher who can ensure all children gain from every activity they do and support each child in achieving their potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to make learning fun
- Be a talented classroom practitioner who aspires to be ‘outstanding’ with effective classroom management skills and high expectations
- Be passionate about learning and committed to ensuring our children become, excited, accelerated and successful learners
- Make a significant contribution to our school
At Grangehurst we will offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development
- A positive, caring and supportive school ethos
- A safe, happy, well-resourced learning environment
- A school with high aspirations
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
We would be willing to accept applications from ECTs and RQTs.
If you would like to discuss the vacancy further, please contact the Headteacher Mr Darren Clews.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Application details and further information is available from below or by contacting the school directly.
Closing dates: 9am Thursday 2nd February 2023
Shortlisting: Thursday 2nd February 2023
Interviews: Week beginning 6th February 2023
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1st Sept 22, please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
Grangehurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require a Disclosure and Barring Service check together with a check of DCSF List 99. Criminal records will be taken into account only when a conviction is relevant to the post you are applying for.
This job post has expired.