Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
We are seeking a inspiring teacher to join the team of our happy, child centred village school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent and ambitious practitioner with high expectations, a clear vision of teaching and learning and a determination to demonstrate and further develop their existing skills. To work with an amazing team who are dedicated to providing all children with a creative, relevant curriculum which enables them to discover how to become the best version of themselves.
Our newest team member will be someone who:
• Is a creative practitioner
• Is inspirational with children and colleagues
• Is committed to supporting the Christian values and ethos of our school
• Has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of our small school life
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school
• May be an NQT or a more experienced member of staff
We can offer you:
• A happy, caring school where you will be supported and valued
• Enthusiastic, well behaved, friendly children who are eager to learn and are a joy to be with
• An extremely caring and inclusive school community
• A forward thinking approach to teaching and learning where the children are at the heart of all we do
• The opportunity to work with a supportive leadership team who are dedicated to continuous school improvement.
• A committed and supportive governing body
• High quality professional development opportunities as part of ASPIRE Multi Academy Trust
• The opportunity for part time flexible working as part of a job share or full time position
If you feel that you could become part of our team then please contact us so that we can arrange a socially distanced visit and chat. We look forward to meeting you.
Applying for the job
Please see Application form within the supporting documents section. These can be posted or sent electronically to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
94 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Gunthorpe CofE Primary School
At Gunthorpe School we strive to discover and celebrate the strengths of every child and believe the child is at the centre of their learning. This is at the heart of our vision:
We strive for excellence for our whole community. This is lived out by their understanding of the world that God created; their place in it, their value to it and their responsibility for it. Built on the foundations of our Christian values of forgiveness, service, determination, respect and friendship.
Our recent SIAMS inspection found:
The school ethos ensures that all pupils are enabled to be their best. Supportive staff allow the space and reflection time for them to question and consolidate their thinking.
There is a culture where everyone is valued for whoever they are or whatever they want to be.
The headteacher and her supportive staff team, together ensure that the Christian vision underpins all learning and support for pupils’ well being. This means that pupils flourish in the school, demonstrating progress academically, socially and spiritually.
Arranging a visit to Gunthorpe CofE Primary School
Please call to arrange a socially distanced visit and/or conversation with the head teacher. All visits will currently have to take place after school hours in accordance with our risk assessments.