Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
For September 2021 we are looking for a full-time, permanent class teacher who is passionate about enabling all our children to make great progress and be the best that they can be.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong subject knowledge which underpins excellent teaching skills
• Has high expectations of all children as learners and behaviours and attitudes
• Is reflective in their practice and committed to ongoing professional development
• Is supportive of the schools vision, ethos and Christian values
We are please to offer:
• A team dedicated to the learning and achievement of our children and supportive of one another
• Children who demonstrate exemplary behaviour and have a fantastic work ethic
• A supportive parent community
• A well-resourced school
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
We are looking forward to recruiting someone who will fit well in our school community – to do this, our children’s welfare and learning needs will be at the heart of what you do.
More on how to apply
This post is suitable for NQTs or teachers further along in their teaching career. The post is likely to be based in our Year 4 class for the academic year 2021-22.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
207 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Hartwell Primary School
At Hartwell Primary School our children are at the centre of everything we do. As a Church of England Primary School, we pride ourselves on our children making excellent progress and achieving high standards in education through a creative and engaging curriculum, with our distinctively Christian vision and associated values to guide everything we do. It is with this vision that pupils at our school achieve highly in all that they do and are well prepared for their next steps in their learning and life journey.
Our staff, parents and governors work in collaboration to provide a safe, caring and happy environment in which children can thrive. Our high moral values are always at the heartbeat of everything we do at Hartwell. It is with mutual respect we develop trust, enthusiasm, good manners and friendships. We believe that by all of our school community having a growth mindset, we have a supportive learning environment where challenge is positive so that learning is always progressive. We are proud of our school and its community that works with great commitment to everything we do.
Arranging a visit to Hartwell Primary School
Please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Jamie Pardon, on 01604 862880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.