- £25714 - £36961 per annum
Class Teacher job summary
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a dedicated, inspirational, creative and enthusiastic teacher to build on the current excellent provision and standards at the school. The successful candidate should be an outstanding experienced teacher and be prepared to lead English throughout the school.
Our school is Outstanding (January 2017 Ofsted) and is forward thinking and committed to raising standards. The school prides itself on providing high levels of support both for children and staff. We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
• Able to inspire and support all learners
• Committed to raising standards
• Eager to offer new initiatives and approaches
• Keen to develop standards in writing
• Well planned and highly organised
• An excellent role model for children
• Is willing to commit to the full life of the school
The successful candidate should
• Have a very good understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Be able to relate warmly to children
• Be highly independent, organised, committed and resilient
• Be able to manage and resolve any difficulties which occur
• Be flexible, open when working with others and a good team player
• Be able to work co-operatively with the SLT to develop a centre of excellence
• Have a cheerful, enthusiastic disposition with an open and flexible attitude
• Have a personal desire for excellence in teaching
• Be committed to their own professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Harvington CofE First School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 10
- School size
- 173 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 10
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is a welcoming and popular school. We have enthusiastic children, devoted families and very talented staff. Everyone is passionate about education and about helping children love their learning. Visitors to our school talk of the delightful atmosphere, positive attitudes and vision for the children’s progress. It is a place where our children grow to be high achieving, independent, confident and thoughtful individuals and leave us well above national expectations in reading, writing and mathematics.
Our vision is: 'Together we love, learn and grow' and we follow the teaching from Matthew’s Gospel, Chapter 22, Verse 37:
'Love your neighbour as yourself’
Arranging a visit to Harvington CofE First School
Please contact the school office via email
Similar jobs nearby
Rodney Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 8RZ
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Warden Hill Primary School
Durham Close, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 3DF
KS2 class teacher
Malvern Wyche CofE Primary School
Lower Wyche Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 4ET
EYFS Class Teacher
Our Lady and St Kenelm RC School
Bundle Hill, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 4AR